Follow Us on Instagram


Instagram

Follow Us on Twitter


Upcoming Events
Every Monday
6:00pm

Duty Crew
Every 2nd Thursday
7:00pm

General Meeting
Every 4th Thursday
7:00pm

QRS Drill
Picture Gallery
Website Search

Search our site



Apparatus Gallery
Newsletter
Stay up to date!
Subscribe to our Newsletter.

Enter Your Email Address



View Newsletter Archives
Contact Information
Feasterville Fire Company
20 Irving Place
Feasterville, PA  19053

Non-Emergency:

215-953-8111

Emergency:

911

Fax:

215-953-8113

Contact Us
Driving Directions
Map


 

THANK YOU!

Thank you to all of the residents and businesses that have contributed to our 2014/2015 fund drive.

 

 

THINK SAFETY ALL YEAR ROUND. REMEMBER TO TEST SMOKE & CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR BATTERIES EVERY MONTH.

 

 

Smokers and Non-smokers and Fire Safety

 


If you smoke or live with someone who smokes, learn the facts. A lit cigarette left alone in a room, or accidentally dropped onto a chair or bed, or hot cigarette ashes or matches tossed away before they are completely out - all can cause a large fire in seconds.

Putting out a cigarette the right way only takes seconds, too. It is up to you to make sure your cigarette is put out, all the way, every time.

One-in-four people killed in home fires is not the smoker whose cigarette caused the fire.

  • More than one third were children of the smokers.
  • Twenty-five percent were neighbors or friends of the smokers.

Take a moment to learn about Smoking & Home Fire action steps. Click on the links below to learn how you can protect your home from smoking-related fires. Get a fact sheet with tips. Watch a video below that shows how quickly a room can go up in flames. Get the facts.

 

 

Smoking and House Fires

 

 

 

 

 

 

Portable Generator Safety

 

 

Portable generators are useful when temporary or remote electric power is needed, but they can be hazardous. The primary hazards to avoid when using them are carbon monoxide poisoning, electric shock or electrocution, and fire.

The United States Fire Administration (USFA) would like you to know that there are simple steps you can take to prevent the loss of life and property resulting from improper use of portable generators.

 

 

To Avoid Carbon Monoxide Hazards:

 

 

  • Always use generators outdoors, away from doors, windows and vents.
  • NEVER use generators in homes, garages, basements, crawl spaces, or other enclosed or partially enclosed areas, even with ventilation.
  • Follow manufacturer's instructions.
  • Install battery-operated or plug-in (with battery backup) carbon monoxide (CO) alarms in your home, following manufacturer's instructions.
  • Test CO alarms often and replace batteries when needed.

 

 

To Avoid Electrical Hazards:

  • Keep the generator dry. Operate on a dry surface under an open, canopy- like structure.
  • Dry your hands before touching the generator.
  • Plug appliances directly into generator or use a heavy-duty outdoor- rated extension cord. Make sure the entire extension cord is free of cuts or tears and the plug has all 3 prongs, especially a grounding pin.
  • NEVER plug the generator into a wall outlet. This practice, known as back feeding, can cause an electrocution risk to utility workers and others served by the same utility transformer.
  • If necessary to connect generator to house wiring to power appliances, have a qualified electrician install appropriate equipment. Or, your utility company may be able to install an appropriate transfer switch.

 

 

To Avoid Fire Hazards:

 

 

  • Before refueling the generator, turn it off and let it cool. Fuel spilled on hot engine parts could ignite.
  • Always store fuel outside of living areas in properly labeled, non-glass containers.
  • Store fuel away from any fuel-burning appliance.

 

                                 

 

                                    

 

 

 

 

 





Recent Calls
Wed. Dec 17th 2014
Congratulations to Firefighter Tim Walter

On behalf of the Officers and Members of Feasterville Fire Company we would like to congratulate Firefighter Tim Walter on&nb...

Read more »
Sat. Dec 13th 2014
R.I.P. Phila. Firefighter Joyce Craig-Lewis

On Saturday, December 13th 2014 members of Feasterville Fire Company traveled to Broad Street in Philadelphia to pay their re...

Read more »
Wed. Oct 22nd 2014
R.I.P. Ed Zaleckas

We regret to inform you about the passing of Life Member and Past Fire Police Captain Ed Zaleckas who has died on October 22n...

Read more »
Recent Call Volume
 FireQRS
Dec-14506
Nov-14312
Oct-1473
Sep-14451
Aug-1439 
Jul-1439 
Jun-1434 
May-1423 
Apr-1438 
Mar-14322
Feb-147315
Jan-14333
Total44432

Call Volume History

Visitor Polls

Do you have a working smoke detector on each level and every bedroom of your home?