
Serving
Since 1943
Support the Feasterville Fire Company by contributing to our 2026 Fund Drive! We are 100% Volunteer and rely on the donations of our community and fundraising efforts to afford new firefighting gear, equipment, apparatus, and vital operational supplies!
Donate through PayPal at the link below!

Welcome to Feasterville Fire Company. The fire company originally started as the Feasterville Emergency Corporation, first organized at a chapel on January 16, 1942. The first committee was appointed and assigned the task of notifying residents to clean up fire hazards and to collect information concerning fire equipment.
In 1942, members placed into service 36 buckets and 20 cabinets containing 1-pound bags of baking soda. In 1943, the fire company passed its first by-laws, the women’s auxiliary was started, a siren was placed in service at Street Road and Bustleton Pike, and, most importantly, the organization was chartered under the new name of Feasterville Fire Company. On February 10, 1944, Feasterville Fire Company officially became the 50th chartered fire company in Bucks County. 1944 would be a very busy year for the fire company. The company joined the Bucks County Firemen’s Association, made the decision to build the first firehouse, and purchased a 1 1/2 ton Dodge fire engine with a 250-gallon tank and 500 ft. of 2 1/2 inch hose.

In June 1947 the company purchased an International 1600 gallon tanker which happened to take 1st place in the Quakertown parade winning $35 for newest truck in line. In June 1950 a Ward LaFrance 750 GPM pumper was delivered. In August of 1955 the company responded to its first disaster, a major flood. The company and fire house were used as a clothing center.
In June 1964, the company purchased its first ladder, an American LaFrance 85 ft. quint aerial ladder truck. In September 1971, the company completed construction of its new fire hall, which is still used to this day. In June 1972, the company responded to cries for help as far away as Kingston and Wilkes-Barre from Tropical Storm Agnes; crews assisted with storm clean-ups and basement pump-outs. In July 1975, the company responded to Trenton, New Jersey to assist after a major flood. The late 1970s brought new apparatus as well, with a tac unit (mini-pumper) made by International and a new Mack 1250 GPM triple combination pumper both placed in service in September 1977.

In 1991 the fire company purchased a Pierce Arrow 1750 GPM pumper which was the first closed cab apparatus purchased by the fire company. This truck was taken out of service in 2007 being replaced with the new engine 1-2 a 2007 Pierce Dash. The 1991 Pierce Arrow was sold in 2008 to Yosemite National Park which replaced the Ward La France which appeared in the hit TV show Emergency. In March 1993 building renovations began on the firehouse on Irving Place, relocating the fire house to the parking lot of the KMart on Street Road. In 1996 the fire company purchased a new chief’s vehicle; a Ford Explorer, which is still used today as Utility 1. In 1997 the fire company purchased another ladder; a 1997 Pierce Arrow 105 ft. ladder truck.
In 2007, the fire company started its Quick Response Service (medical calls) program; in its first year, the company ran 16 calls. 2010 was an extremely busy year for the QRS program; members responded to 103 emergency medical service calls. In 2011 the company purchased a brand new state of the art 105 foot Pierce Velocity aerial outfitted with all the latest and greatest in vehicle and firefighter safety in mind. Crews were in service for 48 hours when Hurricane Irene and Tropical Storm Lee struck the Eastern Seaboard in August of 2011. Crews responded to over 40 calls ranging from fire alarms, water resuces and cardiac arrests. Today the company does approximately 600 fire calls and 150 medical calls staffed by 80 volunteer firefighters, administrative, auxiliary and fire police

